A note from Karen:
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! What an important day in your life together!
I know how important this day is and it is my desire to make your ceremony a perfect reflection of your love and commitment to each other. I work with you to find the perfect expression of your love, commitment and spirituality for both of you as you commit your lives together.
I assist you in attending to all details regarding the ceremony, the rehearsal and make sure the venue is ready for the ceremony prior to your arrival on your wedding day.
After your ceremony, I present you with a beautiful keepsake of your ceremony so you will have it for years to come.
Here's how we create your ceremony together:
1. Pre-Wedding Questionnaire: Completed by both of you. We share openly about what you have written during our first meeting. It helps me to get to know you better so we can co-create the perfect ceremony for YOU!
2. Pre-Wedding Meetings: 2-two hour meetings to bring it all together.
3. Communication: I personally create your ceremony and then email it to you for review and to make any revisions that you would like. We revise it until it is "perfect". I communicate details with other support people you have for your wedding to make sure all goes well. No worries!
4. Rehearsal: I meet with you and your wedding party to rehearse and prepare for your special day!
5. Wedding Day: I arrive early to make sure everything is ready at your venue for the ceremony. I support both of you before and during the ceremony. After the ceremony and post greetings, you both officially sign your marriage certificate as part of your memory keepsake. Then off you go to your celebration, wedded bliss and life together!
6. Fee: My fee for all of the above is $555. Sliding Scale is available for special financial circumstances.
(Note: If there is travel beyond 20 miles to the venue, and/or extra visits to the wedding site beyond the rehearsal additional fees may apply.)
Please feel free to call or email me to schedule your wedding ceremony or if you have any questions. 215-948-3456 or email@example.com